Monday 14 July 2008

The Yearning Tree



Hi guys how you doing? its been a while since i wrote in you in fact nearly a year has gone by. The fact of the matter is that my life has changed beyond recognition.

My treatment failed and so i am still co infected with HIV and hep c however i met an amzing man, a german called joerg and we are very much in love. We have been together nearly a year now, and although everything is fine i have given my partner Hep C and i am now supporting him through hep c treatment, so i thought i would give you an update on my thoughts, feelings our ups down and the best thing of all a little bit of fantasy.

I have called this section the yearning tree, because although everything is great, i wish i earnt more money, i wish joerg hadnt got hep c and i wish in general that we could have the things that we fight so hard for, so im going to sprinkle a little bit of my special brighton fairy dust on this section and incluse some short stories, poetry and just a little bit of kinky fantasy on a life less ordinary so i hope you like. speak soon my fellow peeps, see you soon.

2 comments:

pixie said...

Hi Darling....

I look forward to reading this blog..

Say hi to the man in your life for me and tell him good luck with Tx..

Heard today jb has a 4 week undetectable so we are celebrating today..Love to you..Px

LaurieBluesGuy said...

Cool Bro,

so pleased that you have found happinness, and I wish you both all the health and peace for the future,

Lau