Wednesday 25 April 2007

theres a hole in my bucket dear liza


ok, something is definately going on, woke up this morning, yeahee back to work, but took the executive decision to work from home because i have loads of paper work to catch up on.
have taken my new tablets, but alas where the fuck is my boundless energy.
Surely it will come back, but i feel like myself and my energy have had a lovers tiff, it has stormed out (it has abandonment issues), and alas has not returned!
I have put posters up in the local neightbourhood, but no one has seen my lost energy. Think i will have to give it up for lost, and go to scottish power and see if i can pick up a new one thats obviously been abandoned by its previous owners!
The sun is like a big nuclear power station so think i will go and sit in the garden and do a supermanesque absorption technique!
It didnt work though, just got too hot lol.
Well if you see my energy walking doiwn the road ( last seen with a brown stick and red hankerchief bundle over its sholder - containing my brain), please ring the missing energy helpline, i hear they helped enron no end!
hugs
xxx

1 comment:

Yuri said...

Hey, Mister! Sans was very impressed by your size, I think she is coming to Brighton to get you soon LOL get ready!!!
Hope you are coming ok with everything that life throws at you at the moment!
Big hug.
Yuri