Tuesday 22 May 2007

theres something not quite right


Theres something not quite right tonight

Thoughts running through my head

lay here in the quiet and dark

sheets clinging to my legs


Can you see? Whats running through my mind

The darkest thoughts, to leave it all behind

These things arnt safe, god where is the good?

My mind plays tricks, thoughts of gushing blood...


Sweat trickles down my spine,

the darkness seeping in

Where is unconcious bliss?

Enduring the passing time


Can you see? Whats running through my mind?

The darkest thoughts to leave it all behind

I hold out my hands, pleading in my bed

Cos all is done, but i dont want to be dead


Laying here in the night

knives run around my head

just had a vivid thought,

graphic way to end up dead


Can you see? Thoughts running through like lead

A Car, the sea, my life , my soul

the car hits a barrier, a pole

flys up smashing into my head



These thoughts are the darkest wine

Of blood and violence i find

Whats wrong with life,

why cant dying be kind?


Can you see? Thoughts running through my mind?

the darkest things, to leave it all behind

These things arnt safe, when all is said

The darkness comes when sleeping in my bed.


No comments: