Thursday 10 May 2007

they call her smellie ellie - thats her name dont wear it out


Listen to me, listen to me, won't you shut up and chill?
I want to tell you of this girl i know, who i think is absolutely brill.
Her name it escapes me, but one think i know
she has this heart of gold, but i think shes desperately trying to come in from the rain,
and trying to not catch cold.
I Think as we get older, and realise the road we walk, if there are some aspects we are not happy with,
it helps to have a good cry and talk.
I hope she wont mind me posting this, because she is so dear to my heart,
That when she is feeling rough and insane,
it feels like elliot and E'T as they dance in the same place and part.
So my darling dear, if you read this theres
one think to take
You were the first real friend i made in Brighton
dont be so hard on your self,
we can all make mistakes!
I will love you forever my sweetie,
my parallel universe wife
Smile untill your face hurts,
dance till you steam
and get bolloxed like lisa, its only one life.

See the picture down here, its pretty insane,
like a voice thats not being heard
its title 's the human condition, maybe its not so absurd.
So big hugs my fellow old raver, no more are the free parties of old,
But i know deep down inside me, that my darling believe it - YOUR GOLD!
hugs
lewis
xx

No comments: