Wednesday 14 March 2007

hello guys

Hope im doing this right as computers and technology have never been my strong point!

Just a little something about me, at the moment im signed off work, so hence starting the blog as im going stir crazy lol! Im a gay man in Brighton Uk and try and enjoy life to the full. I was diagnosed with hep c last year and am on treatment at the moment. So i guess this blog is an outlet of how im feeling what im doing and where im going. My god i dint think i was that profound - it must be the drugs, mmmmmm!

anyway, i hope to get to know fellow bloggers, and also let you know a little wee bit about Brighton, my favourite city by the sea.

So here goes, oh and i just tried to import some photos from picassa onto the new profile, so if you see a photo of me on the tube or a rather kinky photo of me floating around in cyberspace, either laminate them or post them back with a ransom note! wink wink

No comments: