Wednesday 14 March 2007

ok now im mad!

Why does technology not come with big fisherprice buttons and instructions that can be followed! I have a degree in biomedical science, am able to do numerous tests in a laboratory, have held management positions in the pharmaceutical industry, but cannot simply upload a photo on my profile.

ok panic over, 2 burritos eaten with large ammounts of mayonaise and a bigglass of red wine, now i just dont care!

Think google are conspiring against me making this blog! what i would really like is someone from google to come round say im sorry lewis let me take this photo with me, and it will be on your profile tomorrow at nine am.

I then wake up with the sun shining in, james browns i feel good playing in the back ground, and little birds flying my computer over to me snow white style to rest on my lap, mean while squirells and bunnies have made me eggs on toast and a cup of tea. I then turn on my computer go to my page and there are my phots nestled neatly among the text.


I can dream lol

No comments: