Friday 16 March 2007

links and injections


Ok just want to say thank you to all the support from people in the hepc forum, i feel like my luck is in!


Im just about to do my 18th/19th injection i forget which, because my head is so .......sorry think i have amnesia! Who am i, why am i sat infront of this screen.......only joking! ha had you didnt i?


ok may be not!


Meant to be going to dinner party tonight, with friends but ill see how i feel after shot, mind you it should be ok, because 2 of them are also on treatment, so we can be nutters together.


I am trying to put links on my profile at the moment but you will have to bear with me, as ive read the help edited the html, but its just taken the standard google links off there.


Where is that representative from google, surely he will be knocking on my door any minute to help me, surely disney bunnies can sort out my computer for me, and snow whitesque birds will be bringing my interforon shot to me............... oh thats right,......... i remember............ i got up this morning, shot them, made a fir coat, and the birds are now locked in cages being force fed, thats right fois gras tomorrow!


( i do not condone fois gras and the way it is made, but boy it is delicious!)


Anyway apparently my luck is in so maybe ill meet the man of my dreams at this dinner party, hope he is similar to the guy above...... i can offer him a a bar of cadburies whole nut!


2 comments:

Not Blank said...

Hello...lewismark or lewismarc - I've been on interferon longer than you have...the brain fog is intensifying! Welcome to the land of the bloggers. Good to know I'm not the only one who went through the 'I'm the only one in the world who knows what's going on' phase on treatment; that's over, now I'm just left with the usual psychic abilities to predict the future and read minds...but only those of people who are trying to deceive me. Is it true that the Brigton Pier fell in the sea a few years ago? Be honest - I can read minds you know!

leatheradventurer said...

hello uncertain4sure, nice to hear from you, it has fallen into the sea and then got burnt down, now there is quite a haunting skelital structure in the sea quite beautiful at sunset.

how are you? nice to hear from you uncertain, hows the post treatment experience going